Christopher I. Kachouroff
Chris Kachouroff is a trial lawyer who has handled more than 80 jury trials and more than 1000 bench trials in state and federal courts. Chris’s extensive trial experience has covered a broad variety of complex issues. Included in that body of litigation is the defense of a government contractor in a major False Claims Act suit, a suit against the Virginia Department of Transportation for compensation under the Virginia Constitution’s “damaging” provision for flooding of homes caused by VDOT’s failure to maintain an artificial stream bed paralleling the Washington, D.C. Beltway, and the representation of a widow of a truck driver killed at a railroad crossing. In addition, as outside corporate counsel Chris has advised three different private corporations ranging from $20 million to $54 million in yearly revenues in matters of regulatory compliance.
- Private Practice
- Dominion Law Center, P.C.
- Law Clerk
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Law Enforcement
- Police Officer, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Military Service
- Infantryman, U.S. Army/U.S. Army Reserves
- LL.M, Georgetown University School of Law
- J.D., Regent University School of Law
- B.S., Palm Beach Atlantic University